Just saw an acceptance from Harvard on the results board, but then the comment had something about Howard Stern, which made me a bit confused. Can someone confirm/ explain how and why Howard Stern got involved in their acceptance to Harvard?

Just saw an acceptance from Harvard on the results board, but then the comment had something about Howard Stern, which made me a bit confused. Can someone confirm/ explain how and why Howard Stern got involved in their acceptance to Harvard?

Because it was spam.

Because it was spam.

It wasn't even a very amusing one. I did laugh out loud at a "Results" post the other day, though.

One person posted an acceptance to the Jedi Academy's "Masters" program, complete with a comment about his high medichlorian score.

It wasn't even a very amusing one. I did laugh out loud at a "Results" post the other day, though.

One person posted an acceptance to the Jedi Academy's "Masters" program, complete with a comment about his high medichlorian score.

Thanks for clarifying! I considered the possibility that it might be spam, but decided it wasn't because it wasn't funny. Who spams a graduate school results board, anyways?

Some of the spam is really funny (there was a rejection from University of Phoenix the other day, I assume that was spam!) but yeah, this one just made me scratch my head. Also, not very nice since Harvard could actually be notifying people soon.

I saw the University of Phoenix online English PhD rejection the other day as well. It had a comment like "I can't believe I wasn't excepted." I figured it was either serious and very sad, or humorous and absolutely brilliant.

Haha, yeah. I don't condone fake results because it can confuse useful information, and lying is wrong, but sometimes I do feel a sense of humor injection is necessary around here...

I saw the University of Phoenix online English PhD rejection the other day as well. It had a comment like "I can't believe I wasn't excepted." I figured it was either serious and very sad, or humorous and absolutely brilliant.