Jump to content

Combining forms of funding


Recommended Posts

I was offered a Graduate Student Research Assistant position at my top choice university, which will pay full tuition and fees in addition to a very modest monthly stipend. It's a 25% employment position (10 hours a week), and from what I can tell, the university allows grad students to work up to 50% employment. While TAships are 50% and therefore unavailable to me, readerships are generally 25%. Would I be able to use the readership payment (which usually covers a portion of tuition/fees as well) to help pay for my room and board? Of course I'll be contacting the university directly, but just curious what other people may have done!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use