Rejection/acceptance

MinervasOwl

So UPENN rejected me- I feel pretty awful and as my other 2 unis will also do the same :(

I got into one place but without funding so I really hope something will work out.

One of the places I'm waiting on- their website says that successful candidates will receive a phone call- does that include international candidates?

Has anyone heard from Steinhardt?

If they cant reach you via phone (time difference, connection problem, etc), they'll email you. No worry. If you suspect you miss any of their email, you can try contacting them. Although, I'd wait till March at least.

Sorry about those rejections.

((group hug)) it always make me feel better when Im down.

If they cant reach you via phone (time difference, connection problem, etc), they'll email you. No worry. If you suspect you miss any of their email, you can try contacting them. Although, I'd wait till March at least.

Sorry about those rejections.

((group hug)) it always make me feel better when Im down.

just got another rejection- maybe its time to consider an alternate career- just don't know what that could possibly be :(

just got another rejection- maybe its time to consider an alternate career- just don't know what that could possibly be :(

Don't start thinking like that until you hear from everybody. One day at a time.

Seconding the group hug.