UPenn

Hello everyone,

Has anyone heard back from UPenn? I saw that someone posted in the Results section that they received a rejection after contacting the department. Can someone provide more info on the subfield and more about what the email said? PM if you'd like. Thanks in advance.

Best of luck to all!

The fellow contacted them and learned that they'd admitted ony 2 sociocultural, then they ended up inferring rejection. That is the story. I personally feel I'm also rejected!

Hello everyone,

Has anyone heard back from UPenn? I saw that someone posted in the Results section that they received a rejection after contacting the department. Can someone provide more info on the subfield and more about what the email said? PM if you'd like. Thanks in advance.

Best of luck to all!

This morning I received an email.. I noticed one other person got the same and posted..

basically said thanks for applying, they have made their decisions and are waiting for Graduate Dean to approve them - they will be sending out notifications over the next 2 weeks..

Hello everyone,

Best of luck to all!