How long after interview to inquire about results?

nhyn

I had an interview with a school last Monday (so its been a week). I sent a thank-you email to the prof the day after, etc. None of the profs I interviewed with could give me a time frame for when they'd get back. Last time when I interviewed, the other school accepted me 3 days later, so now I'm getting nervous as I haven't heard anything.

How long should we wait after an in-person interview to contact them again? I plan to shoot another email on Tuesday or so...is that reasonable?

I had an interview with a school last Monday (so its been a week). I sent a thank-you email to the prof the day after, etc. None of the profs I interviewed with could give me a time frame for when they'd get back. Last time when I interviewed, the other school accepted me 3 days later, so now I'm getting nervous as I haven't heard anything.

How long should we wait after an in-person interview to contact them again? I plan to shoot another email on Tuesday or so...is that reasonable?

I think after one week only it's too early. I would wait for at least two weeks, three would be prefect. Different schools have different procedures so if one school admitted you three days after the interview it does mean that it is a rule. You thanked profs, they know that you are interested so just sit tight and do not run the risk of annoying them ;)