Boston College

CM76msw

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
<br />Hi Everyone,<br /><br />I was accepted into to the Master's program in Developmental/Educational Psychology, and I am 99% sure I will be there in the fall! I am really looking forward to it.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Hi BCBound, looks like we're going to be classmates! I'm goin to Lynch school of education for Ed. Psych too. I'm an international student (from India).

Did you go attend the accepted students day on 2nd April? Have you visited the campus/contacted the professors?

So excited :)

• 1 month later...

Hi CM76msw!

I'll be heading off to Boston too! Are you from MA?

I'll be attending BC in the fall for a Master's in Social Work. I'll be new to the Boston area and I'm so excited! If anyone will be headed there, it would be great to hear from you :)

--N

• 2 months later...

Hey future BCers!

I'm applying for the Applied Developmental/Edu Psych PhD for Fall 2012. I noticed a few people in this post have been accepted for Fall 2011. Any tips, suggestions, words of wisdom for a future applicant? Who will be your supervisor/mentor? What other schools did you apply to? Just like many of the gradcafe followers I'm freaking out about getting accepted!!

Thanks,

-DCS

• 2 weeks later...

Hey DCS, I'm applying for Fall '12 as well! I have my heart set on getting into the Lynch School of Ed. for my masters in moderate disabilities special ed. I'd also appreciate any tips and advice for applying and getting accepted into Boston College.

Thanks,

Liz

• 5 months later...