UPenn?

pugsley87

Hi all,

Has anyone else not heard from UPenn and not gotten an invite to the campus visit day? I saw a bunch of acceptances/rejections and was wondering what's happening.

Good luck to all!

Did you check the application website to see if your decision is there?

I heard of two people being invited for an interview on March 27th. I do not know what this means, but I assume that if you have not been invited to this event either you were a candidate which they no doubt will accept, or one which they no doubt will reject.

I heard of two people being invited for an interview on March 27th. I do not know what this means, but I assume that if you have not been invited to this event either you were a candidate which they no doubt will accept, or one which they no doubt will reject.

The visit day is actually tomorrow. I believe the March date was for applicants to History of Science. Pretty darn nervous about tomorrow, I must add-- seems strange to have this visit before knowing the final outcome. Lots of pressure without actually being able to *do* anything, other than hopefully make a good impression on POIs.