Undergrad Major Changes

kotov

I got accepted as a pre-med major. I took those chemistry classes. They were fun! Then, I took my first programming class. Boy, I was hooked. I graduated with a degree in Computer Science and minored in Psychology. Now, I am doing Bioinformatics.

Good luck telling all that to an interviewer :huh: hee hee

I'm so boring. No major changes in undergrad at all. The only thing I did was decide to specialize in my field instead of major. (I'm Canadian -- don't know if that made sense to you Yanks. To graduate from my large Canadian university, you need either two majors, or one major and two minors, OR specialize, which means taking more courses in the field -- the harder ones.)

That's from an academic standpoint. In my personal life, I suppose I moved out of my parents house (first and probably last non-married female to do so on both sides of my extended family, ever), had my first serious relationship, lied about my first serious relationship to my parents, got three piercings, a tattoo, numerous one night stands, and got two cats! (From living a previously pet free life.)

I also permed my hair.