Florida

♀HealthMatters

GO TARHEELS!!! Oseirus, it appears we have become mortal enemies. After this weekend my beloved Heels are going to come back and trounce your Noles! If we (I say we because ma Pops went their and I've been bleeding blue since before I could walk- sadly, I fear that I was not one of the blessed 6 selected to their program) had Henson back this weekend we would have destroyed you inside and out! Heels in 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait a second, you're a fan of those folks? I guess like Higherlander, There Can Be Only One!

Gotta be honest, I have the Noles in the Final 4. I just don't see them getting to the finals. I really think Cheat-apari might finally get his undeserved reward this year. My bracket still has the Heels cutting down the nets.

I have faith in history repeating himself ... unlike college football, the favorites in basketball don't always win these days ... and Coach Cal will stay true to form and underachieve w/his paid for all-star team ... (cf Last year, Derrick Rose in 2009)