LBJ -- UT Austin

Hi folks,

Any good or bad news to anyone from LBJ- UT Austin? Had seen a thread last week somewhere on this forum that they are going to post the results by start of next week. Any update?

Excited and Nervous at the same time.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks,

Any good or bad news to anyone from LBJ- UT Austin? Had seen a thread last week somewhere on this forum that they are going to post the results by start of next week. Any update?

Excited and Nervous at the same time.

I don't think anything has gone out yet. They said they would start notifying this week but not necessarily at the beginning of the week. Shouldn't be much longer, in any case.

I'm also assuming nothing has gone out yet, though I did receive multiple rejections and acceptances in my dreams last night! The email they sent out last week just said "week of the 7th."

The last few years they have sent out acceptances over one or two days, and rejections a few days later. I imagine they need to have everything done by the end of the week, as spring break and SXSW start this weekend.

Edited by nogone

So...so news is good news for now?

I suppose, apparently calling them and asking them "where they are in the process?" is the only legal way you can ask what's going on, according to a couple of my professors.

So if anyone is up for doing that, you will be my hero :-)

They said all decisions will be entered by this week!

does any other brave soul want to try before the business day is done? i cant take the tension much longer, i just want to know one way or another.

I spoke to John Yeary actually. I called the number listed on the website, and they transferred me twice before putting me to Mr. Yeary. He was pretty nice about it. This puts me at ease if the decision would really be up by this week. I'd hate to endure another weekend.

whattt how did you get a live person to speak to! i guess they just have me blocked or something :-P

well thats good to know, i'll be put out of my misery before spring break lol....who did you speak to?

Well, I tried to log in and check... but there's nothing different in my status page, just the same old stuff that has been there for a couple of months. But I am applying to the MPAff

Does someone claim the LBJ admit on the results page?