LBJ -- UT Austin

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Congratulations and Happy Birthday to you!

I withdrew my application from the LBJ program the other day, so hopefully that will open a slot for you guys. Good luck to you guys. Also, I think a lot of you will love Austin, it a fun place to go.

Edited by DevDoc82

I also was accepted to the LBJ MGPS program about four hours ago. Like Ahab said, I never got an email, but the message changed on my status page and I haven't heard much else beyond that. If you haven't done so recently, go check your status page.

Good luck to everyone!

Hopefully so! Congrats on your admission to the program though! What concentration re you hoping to pursue?

They are sending more out tomorrow, my friend from CA hasn't gotten a notification yet either.

Can anyone tell me how to download the official letter? I cant find it on the status page.

I don't think there is an official letter yet. Admitted students are supposed to receive a more personal letter from LBJ in the next week.

Unless I'm missing something...

Can anyone tell me how to download the official letter? I cant find it on the status page.

You're right, there is supposed to be a letter (according to Yeary's "decision timeframe" email). I can't find one either. My guess is it will show up when they send out the email notification.

You're right, there is supposed to be a letter (according to Yeary's "decision timeframe" email). I can't find one either. My guess is it will show up when they send out the email notification.

Official email just arrived and PDF letter is now available.

sweet! That's very nice. I am sure it will be alright!

Security, Law, and Diplomacy.

I'm actually stunned I got in. I'm going to have to take Stats over the summer now, thats the only down fall :-(

Still no news for MPA from LBJ. And yesterday got a reject from GSPP. The only good news has been acceptance from Spea-IU bloomington.

Don't worry, I don't think notifications have gone out for the MPAff at LBJ, so there's hope.

Are acceptances still going out? I'm a grad applicant mom; don't know who's more anxious, him or me.

I don't think there have been many acceptance notifications for the MPAff program. Most of what's gone up has been for the MGPS, which is the international politics program. That said, everything has been coming up on a rolling basis so I'm sure there are more notifications to come.

Edited by Ahab

I don't think there have been many acceptance notifications for the MPAff program. Most of what's gone up has been for the MGPS, which is the international politics program. That said, everything has been coming up on a rolling basis so I'm sure there are more notifications to come.

He's applied for the MPGS program, so seeing all these acceptances and still not hearing anything is nervewracking. We'll hope for good news sometime today.