It's Finally Over!!

Iknownothing

Accepted at my top choice but, to their MA program with a merit scholarship worth 85% of tuition costs. I have the option to apply to the PhD after a year in the program.

It isn't exactly what I was hoping for, but I'll take it. Worst case scenario was admitted to PhD with no funding so I'm not really bummed. My backup plan was an MLIS but with the scholarship Drew is offering, the History MA will actually be cheaper, and there is still the hope for the PhD program in a year!

I was also accepted to all of the MLIS programs that I have heard from so far.

Rejected from Rutgers, but that was expected. I wasn't a good fit and I didn't put much work into the application.

At the end of the day, I'm really pleased that I'm going into a history program rather than an MLIS. I think I'll enjoy it more in the long run.

Accepted to SLU Phd (medieval) but on waitlist for funding. Without funding I don't see how I can afford it.

The one piece of advice I've been told time and again from virtually ever Professor I've asked is, do NOT under any circumstances, enter a PHD program unfunded.