Pittsburgh GSPIA

Carthage

I just got an email inviting me to the welcome weekend for accepted students, and it began "Congratulations, once again, on your admission to the Graduate School of Public and International Affairs...", but this is the first I've heard anything back from them. Hmm.

Has anyone received a regular acceptance email? If there was supposed to be information about funding in this hypothetical first email, I'd sure like to know...

They have sent out emails before stating that applicants can check their admission status through the online application system. And the admission letter said that funding information will be released at the end of March.

Interesting, I'm pretty sure I never got an email about it, but the decision was there in the online application. Thanks for the information.

I just got an email inviting me to the welcome weekend for accepted students, and it began "Congratulations, once again, on your admission to the Graduate School of Public and International Affairs...", but this is the first I've heard anything back from them. Hmm.

Has anyone received a regular acceptance email? If there was supposed to be information about funding in this hypothetical first email, I'd sure like to know...

I also got this invitation e-mail today morning and received the acceptance email last Monday. You could log in your online application and check the decision link, but I supposed you've already been accepted!

Anyone heard back from GSPIA regarding funding yet? I saw on other threads students referencing "GSPIA with funding" as one of the options they were considering already...I was under the impression they are still working on those decisions and will be sending them out late this week or the next one. If anyone heard from them already, please speak up :)

Anyone heard back from GSPIA regarding funding yet? I saw on other threads students referencing "GSPIA with funding" as one of the options they were considering already...I was under the impression they are still working on those decisions and will be sending them out late this week or the next one. If anyone heard from them already, please speak up :)

I got a full ride... Heard about a week and a half ago...