NDSEG fellowship

BG7

except, didn't someone from aerospace get the award?

You are correct, I missed that one.

In that case then, it's not unfathomable that all acceptances were sent out on Saturday. It's still a very strange move by ASEE, and breaks from their pattern over the past few years. I just want an answer, either way. They should know better than to let such a thing leak a little bit and then expect to be able to plug it without creating a stir.

200 total awards, 5 or 6 have posted here, so something like 2.5%. Still seems a little low, I bet we'll know at the end of the day.

Lol I read all the posts. 4 people getting emails out of all of us when many called including me and all talked to rachel at ndseg about fri before 5pm letters. If you won congrats. I probably didn't win. I'm ok with that. But I will always, along with many other members, think you are trollin.

Really, even after everyone else receives their notifications and you compare the text of the emails? You're being a little ridiculous. Good luck.

Ridiculus? U just made your account. 2 days ago. Only post in this thread. That's grounds for calling shennanigans! Lol. Like I said if you won't major congrats! But 10 bucks said you didn't and we will ALL have to wait to see

Really, even after everyone else receives their notifications and you compare the text of the emails? You're being a little ridiculous. Good luck.

You're forgetting that this is an elaborate conspiracy between all of those who posted notifications.

Ridiculus? U just made your account. 2 days ago. Only post in this thread. That's grounds for calling shennanigans! Lol. Like I said if you won't major congrats! But 10 bucks said you didn't and we will ALL have to wait to see

I don't really have anything else to say...

Btw ud any got the nsf. Please dear god accept it so more of us on the bubble can get ndseg. ! We will all be bff forever if you do!

Yeah, I got the NSF; unless I was trolling about that too of course.

Forty two. I stand by my ridic claim ure trollin lol. Ill pay pal u 10 bucks if I see u really got it! Haha. I dunno what I want to prove it....advisor email? Haha jk. But ya congrats. I'm in denial at this point. Good luck and congrats all!

I just called the office and was told by the operator that she won't know when they will release the decisions for this year's competition until her supervisor comes in later in the day.

Not to further instill paranoia, but does this mean no results have been released yet?

Keep in mind that the historical acceptance rate for aerospace is around 19% if I recall correctly. I would expectto have heard more from that area on here if they had all gone out already. Basically, I doubt they have all been sent out already.

Not to further instill paranoia, but does this mean no results have been released yet?

I don't think that's what it means at all. It just means the operator has no clue what is going on, or when further results will be released.

Wow, I've been reading this forum all weekend and I've always thought you guys were being a little hard on fluffy and fortytwo, but it seems like you were right! I don't spend much time on chat forums so I had to ask my husband what a troll was! Well, good luck everyone, I know I'll be checking my email constantly today..

If that's true, then what a bunch of pricks... but to give them the benefit of the doubt, I'll just assume that something happened on Saturday that wasn't suppose to happen, and the operator is not aware of the situation.

Hi, I've been watching for a few days as well, and am also likely awaiting a rejection letter. I sent an e-mail on Friday asking if they were sending out rejection notices as well as award notifications-I was trying to find out if I should stop waiting. I received a response this morning.

"The first wave of award notifications have been issued, however, we are still in the process of administering the complete list of awards this time."

Hope that helps. Looks like there's still hope!

Hi, I've been watching for a few days as well, and am also likely awaiting a rejection letter. I sent an e-mail on Friday asking if they were sending out rejection notices as well as award notifications-I was trying to find out if I should stop waiting. I received a response this morning.

"The first wave of award notifications have been issued, however, we are still in the process of administering the complete list of awards this time."

Hope that helps. Looks like there's still hope!

Oops.. sorry fluffy and fortytwo. I only doubted you for about 3 minutes out of the whole weekend, though!

Let's stop worrying about whether or not the other notifications were real. What is more important is to find out when the rest of them will be released. (By the way, this must be the latest NDSEG has waited in recent history, right?)

Just so you know, they've done this before, where they've given out acceptances in two rounds. In that situation though there was at least 1 week between round 1 and round 2. I don't think they have that kind of time on this go around.