Univeristy of Ottawa

cndngrl21

I'm pretty sure I will be, just waiting to hear back from one more school (Carleton, the world's slowest responder). What program are you in?

I posed this in the Waiting on Canadian Universities thread but I thought this would be a good place to post as well. My acceptance letter was just that, an acceptance letter. No info about funding, TA-ships, or those amazing U of Ottawa admissions scholarships. Did you get notifed of funding in your letter or are we all waiting for a second round of envelopes with more info?

I'm pretty sure I will be, just waiting to hear back from one more school (Carleton, the world's slowest responder). What program are you in?

I posed this in the Waiting on Canadian Universities thread but I thought this would be a good place to post as well. My acceptance letter was just that, an acceptance letter. No info about funding, TA-ships, or those amazing U of Ottawa admissions scholarships. Did you get notifed of funding in your letter or are we all waiting for a second round of envelopes with more info?

I'm doing a PhD in Education. My letter had all of the information including the admission scholarship and an explanation of how much GA funding I can expect from my department. This was in the package that they actually mailed to me -- the other email/online thing was just the acceptance letter, so if you haven't received the paper version you wouldn't have the funding info yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...