Jump to content

Recommended Posts


I received an email yesterday with an acceptance and a stipend offer of $13,900 over the two years. I'm not going to take it and plan on emailing the grad director when I get a chance tomorrow - hopefully that'll open up a funding spot for some others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I emailed Heather back yesterday to ask about funding, and she responded this evening saying that they made final decisions today. I'm on the waitlist for a fellowship, so if anyone knows for sure that they won't be going, you know what to do :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.