GW vs Georgetown

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think has a better LAS program? Explain your answer in the comments.

• George Washington
    • Georgetown
    • They're about the same.

For me, it would be in a heartbeat. I was accepted to both as well, offered a small scholarship at GWU and half tuition at Georgetown, and even just that half tuition offer caused me to seriously stop and think about accepting it compared to a fully funded offer with a generous stipend at another very good school (hint: the one I eventually chose, haha).

For me, it would be in a heartbeat. I was accepted to both as well, offered a small scholarship at GWU and half tuition at Georgetown, and even just that half tuition offer caused me to seriously stop and think about accepting it compared to a fully funded offer with a generous stipend at another very good school (hint: the one I eventually chose, haha).

Sorry, just so I understand you: you're saying it would be worth it to go to Georgetown? What about it makes it a stronger program than the one at GW? I'm very tempted by the class sizes at GT. I'll also admit I'm blown away that I was accepted to such a prestigious school, so that's part of the appeal of GT for me. I don't want to make the decision based just on prestige though, you know?