What is your success rate?   

74 members have voted

1. 1. how many programs did you get in?

• 80%+
    • 50-80%
    • 30-50%
    • 1% - 30%
    • :( :( :( dont worry its private)

let the admission brags begin! dont vote until all applications have been officially replied.

Meh... I have one Canadian app outstanding, but I haven't heard a peep from them. I accepted my offer today and will withdraw the app from the Canadian school. I kinda wish I wouldn't have spent the $150 for the app, transcripts, and fedex charges to apply there!

Edited by franks98

Meh... I have one Canadian app outstanding, but I haven't heard a peep from them. I accepted my offer today and will withdraw the app from the Canadian school. I kinda wish I wouldn't have spent the $150 for the app, transcripts, and fedex charges to apply there!

I wish the same with every school that rejected me...

I think the application success rate can't really be measured by % of acceptances.

I was accepted into a great school with a perfect research fit so I would consider that a success :)

Yeah, I agree. Same here.

Depends on what you consider a rejection.

If you consider applying for doctoral program but getting masters admission acceptance then I got in at an 86% clip. But if you consider such a case a rejection i was batting at 57%.