University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign

stringy

Ethnomusicology!

And technically (for me at least) it will still be summer. Very early start (August 16th?).

Yours is not as early as mine :-) Aug 3rd for me. I think it is good that they called in early, I will surely need some time to transition from 35 degrees Centigrade or more in India to something less than 10 degrees C there

Heading to UIUC for MA in Theatre! Hello all! California born and raised, so I'll also be adjusting to the winters. :-P

:-) Adjusting to the winters is something I am looking forward to having to spend most of my summers at temperatures in excess of 40 degrees Centigrade (104 deg F) :P Is California as hot?

• 2 weeks later...

:-) Adjusting to the winters is something I am looking forward to having to spend most of my summers at temperatures in excess of 40 degrees Centigrade (104 deg F) :P Is California as hot?

I am also looking forward to the winters! Actually, looking forward to SEASONS! Something we do not have in California. It *can* get that hot, but it's not typical. Usually we're in the 90s (Farenheit) for the summer.

Starting August 22nd! Anyone registered yet? I just called Grad Admissions and they said my formal admission package should be here soon. I can't wait to get started! I'm anxious to see what my .edu address will be (silly, I know!).

Starting August 22nd! Anyone registered yet? I just called Grad Admissions and they said my formal admission package should be here soon. I can't wait to get started! I'm anxious to see what my .edu address will be (silly, I know!).

Oops. I totally e-mailed them today to ask them when on earth we'll be getting our registration information. They sent me an e-mail this morning about which classes I need to enroll in, but no info at all about how to do so! Good to know it'll be coming soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Headed out for Biomolecular and Chemical Engineering PhD, August 15th. All set-up (CITES, apartment, etc.) and ready to go. No courses yet, but I think that's what my orientation week is for

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...