Kennedy Waitlists

Strange that more people on this forum haven't said that they got off the waitlist compared to previous years - maybe the yield was very high this year. And does anyone know why there's a delay between them sending out offers to people on the waitlist and rejections to people on the waitlist? Are we just on it indefinitely until mid-May? Admissions were no help when I called.

Strange that more people on this forum haven't said that they got off the waitlist compared to previous years - maybe the yield was very high this year. And does anyone know why there's a delay between them sending out offers to people on the waitlist and rejections to people on the waitlist? Are we just on it indefinitely until mid-May? Admissions were no help when I called.

Weird...when I called they told me they were still reviewing applicants from the wait list and that we would hear by next week. So I think we might still expect a few offers this week....hopefully.

Weird...when I called they told me they were still reviewing applicants from the wait list and that we would hear by next week. So I think we might still expect a few offers this week....hopefully.

did they say whether those who didn't get in would be informed of their denial?

did they say whether those who didn't get in would be informed of their denial?

No, they didn't mention the denial dates

Btw are you guys talking about MPA or MPP?

I was talking about both programs but I am starting to think that only those on the MPP waitlist have been notified so far...Maybe MPA/MPA-ID will be notified this week?

I was talking about both programs but I am starting to think that only those on the MPP waitlist have been notified so far...Maybe MPA/MPA-ID will be notified this week?

ah so this might be it for us MPPers, huh.. snap.