NSF GRFP

timuralp

wait a sec guys. For tensor and the first time guys applying, did you just use the password NSF gave you? or did you create a new password when you first started on the app?

Created a new password. I don't remember exactly but I must have because it's my password.

so how much does each section of the application count? is the proposal the make or break? what if you're a nice person? does that make up for anything? I like helping people. I like making people happy. Will those qualities help me with the GRFP?

Perhaps they've changed the order of things... last year people first saw the letter on login, then the list was posted, then emails came... the list was posted overnight last year, and I first saw it at 6 am after not seeing it when I went to bed around midnight... maybe they are posting the list tonight? Unsubstantiated hope...

But why would they post results in the evening? This is probably just some technical servicing. Might even be outsourced programmers doing some website maintenence, since it's not really working hours now.

That's a good question, except for the fact that I heard from Ford tonite at 8:22pm.