GRE Online ASR (Additional Score Reports)

husky07

Did anyone successfully order their ASR online? I have been trying unsuccessfully to do so using the confirmation number I was emailed when I registered for the exam online. The confirmation number I received is 16-digit and the form for the ASR requires an 8 digit number for the web registration confirmation number, does anyone know why is that? :(

PS: I HATE ETS

hey,

The 16 digit number is your appointment number. There is an option where u can select to put the appointment number instead of the registration or web registration number. Make sure you get the email id right also.

I was able to do it successfully after i figured out these issues. Good luck

Actually, a lot of people are having that problem (myself included) the guy over the phone said there is some glitch in the system (whatever) anyway, there are lots (hundreds) of people who have not been able to order scores online. You either have to use the paper form or go the phone route. there is a toll free number, but if you are like me calling from skype there is a special number which I have lost--so you may have to call the customer service center and ask for it.

But you know how some people have stories that their schools never received their transcripts? Well I had my transcripts sent to me (so i could send in everything at once). After a month and a half my transcripts still didn't come. After ordering more, the old order finally came the next day with a big stamp on the envelope that said "MISSENT TO THAILAND" (i'm living in japan at the moment).

The post office may have taken the prize!

After ordering more, the old order finally came the next day with a big stamp on the envelope that said "MISSENT TO THAILAND" (i'm living in japan at the moment).

The post office may have taken the prize!

Wow that is classic! Gotta wonder about the post office these days.

I was able to order additional score reports successfully last night using the registration number. The only thing is that my scores from 4 years ago were not available, but it doesn't worry me too much.

I wasn't able to order them until a couple of weeks after I took the test. Kept getting error messages saying the system couldn't find me. Maybe because in choosing the test date, I had to wait until the month wasn't current? Who knows.

I did try the appointment number, it went through the validation of the form but I got this message in the next page:

Your request could not be processed.

Please make sure all information is correct and try again, or contact GRE Services for assistance.

They get tons of money from us, why the hell don't they develop a reliable system!!!

That really sucks. You might want to call them. The other thing to try is an alternative email address. I thought I had only given them my yahoo email id but it turned out that they also had my hotmail email as a secondary email account. When i used hotmail as my email id, it worked. But i totally agree, people are having way too many problems and they're ripping us off.