phone scores

How long after the test are scores by phone typically available? I would very much like to know my writing score. I think there is info about this on the ETS website, but such information is rarely accurate much of the time. I seem to remember SAT scores by phobe being available prior to the listed date.

If you took your GRE prior to today, you can expect the scores to be available after 14 days. I received the snail-mail scores faster. Hopefully you won't be as insulted by your analytical writing scores as I was.

I'm not bitter.

Agh, my AW score was also... uninspiring.

re: phone scores. I don't remember the timeline, but I do remember that the window between phone score availability (which, of course, are PAID) and the online results was about 1 week. That pissed me off to no end because if you can call and give your credit card number to get your scores, then your test is, in fact, SCORED. I understand that snail mail takes longer, but that they do not make this information available online?! Seriously ETS, can you expose your money grubbing ways just a little bit more blatantly?

Anyhow, if you don't want to spend the $ and will wait until the scores are posted online (for free), be advised that they seem to be "unlocked" at midnight EASTERN time zone :ph34r:

If you took your GRE prior to today, you can expect the scores to be available after 14 days. I received the snail-mail scores faster. Hopefully you won't be as insulted by your analytical writing scores as I was.

I'm not bitter.

Dimanche0829,

When did you take the exam/get your scores? I took the exam July 21st in Los Angeles and I'm dying to know my AWA score . . .

I, too, took my test on July 21st (in California). My phone scores were available yesterday (August 3rd). They still are not available online, so it's true that scores are available by phone first.

ETS loves to make money and they get over-anxious suckers like me to give in.

I also took GRE on July 21st but although a report seems to be sent to score recipients on August 3rd, the online scores are still unavailable by now. It'll soon be the 16th day since I took the exam. Does anyone who took the exam on the same date get the score yet?