NSERC 2012-2013

dynasty007

Last year, letter were dated on March 18th (Friday) and i have receive it on Monday March 21th.

So if they send the letters today, applicant in Montreal will receive notifications on Monday April 2nd.

I think the west will receive it max on Thursday 5th since Friday 6th and Monday 9th there will be no mail.

I don't think that NSERC will let it go to the second week of April

Edited by eliasg

Last year, letter were dated on March 18th (Friday) and i have receive it on Monday March 21th.

So if they send the letters today, applicant in Montreal will receive notifications on Monday April 2nd.

I think the west will receive it max on Thursday 5th since Friday 6th and Monday 9th there will be no mail.

I don't think that NSERC will let it go to the second week of April

Alors tu seras a 3 brasseurs le lundi pour feter ca ? lol

Ah... 3 brasseurs... a great little pub... do they still do the free peanuts? Anyway - you headed there to celebrate or perhaps to relax and stop thinking about getting the letter as some have suggested!

Ah... 3 brasseurs... a great little pub... do they still do the free peanuts? Anyway - you headed there to celebrate or perhaps to relax and stop thinking about getting the letter as some have suggested!

You would have had a better understanding if you've used google translator :-P

Anyway, he just said that he might receive the letter on monday, so I told him that he will for sure go to 3 brasseurs to celebrate this event, assuming that we will win the award.

As far as am concerned, I don't need to go there to relax, cuz am always relaxing everywhere , even over here.

If they have offended your delicate nature, feel free to decline your award :D. Someone will gladly take it for you!

So asking people to stick to work ethics and respect clients is interpreted as delicate nature. Anyways, good luck to all next week might be results week if we are lucky.

FYI - I completely understood. I was suggesting that instead of going there to celebrate (as chances are we won't get the letters on Monday), that you might be there chillin and enjoying one of their brews as several people have suggested throughout these ongoing discussions.

FYI - I completely understood. I was suggesting that instead of going there to celebrate (as chances are we won't get the letters on Monday), that you might be there chillin and enjoying one of their brews as several people have suggested throughout these ongoing discussions.

Naah , I am in love with my appartment ... plz do not forget that am a grad student doing a PhD ( Permanant Head Damage ).

Other than calling me arrogant, which I really don't think I was, no, no one offended me. I actually think many others have been emotional on here and take things way too seriously. It's out of our hands and there is nothing we can do other than be hopeful. All I was doing was trying to state the facts. We should be grateful to NSERC for even having the opportunity to apply for an award - yeah it sucks finding out late, but better than there not even being a competition at all.

Other than calling me arrogant, which I really don't think I was, no, no one offended me. I actually think many others have been emotional on here and take things way too seriously. It's out of our hands and there is nothing we can do other than be hopeful. All I was doing was trying to state the facts. We should be grateful to NSERC for even having the opportunity to apply for an award - yeah it sucks finding out late, but better than there not even being a competition at all.

Are you in Physics ? Do you believe in the String Theory ? if you believe in it you are not arrogant, otherwise you really are !

So now, done with useless comment ? is it the time that we can start focusing on NSERC results ?

I think the departments will get the results by monday, so please keep us informed if you get any relevant information.

Thanks.

Hey guys, if I win Vanier ( which will not happen ) , I will invite every single one in this thread to a great party in Montreal :-P So don't be stressed.

I am in, I know which school you are from and I am sure there a not many people that win Vanier so I will track you down if you dont keep your promise :D remember we are serious arrogant delicacies

I am in, I know which school you are from and I am sure there a not many people that win Vanier so I will track you down if you dont keep your promise :D remember we are serious arrogant delicacies

sure , and I won't forget to invite the arrogant yellowtulip as well, she will bring the cheese and wine ( the grad people tradition, certainly not mine, cuz I am damn arrogant ! :-P )