NSERC 2012-2013

dynasty007

Je ne suis pas sur, de toute facon je vois pas ou on va publier les resultats sur researchnet !!! y a aucune section pour ca ! peut etre qu'ils vont changer le statut de complete a rejected ou accepted ? Je sais pas la ! Mais je sais qu'une fois informe de Vanier tu dois pas publier le resultat jusqu'a ce qu'ils decident eux meme de le publier dans un genre de ceromonie a Ottawa ou un truc comme ca ! Je ne suis pas sur de toute facon !

Anyways, je sais pas combien de gens ont passe de mon universite, mais d'ou tu tires l'information de 6 ? Peux tu me donner le lien ?

Le voila :

http://www.vanier.gc.ca/fra/pdf/allocations-attribution.pdf

Someone in the Vanier forum that the results are now available on researchnet. I do not see anything,

Other people with vanier: Do you just have 3 headings: current activities, completed (where I see my vanier application), and inactive.

I do not see a results section anywhere...

Are you sure Vanier results are released ? because I see nothing as well !

Vivaldi, does your researchnet look like mine?

I.e. 3 headings: inactive activities, completed (where I see my vanier application), and inactive

Are you sure Vanier results are released ? because I see nothing as well !

If the results have been posted, you can see the link under the active activities section. If no, then your result has not.

Edited by faming

Merci , ca donne froid au coeur !!! beaucoup de gens ont applique !! Mais les titre du tableau, je comprend pas trop ! on veut dire quoi par Solde ...etc ?

C'est un plan triennal. Par exemple à concordia, pour 2010-2012, il avait droit à 8 pour le Vanier NSERC. Il ont deja utilise 2 pour les 2 premieres années. Donc au maximum, il pouvait envoye 6 cette année.

Si tu regarde la fin du tableau, 300 peuvent appliquer au NSERC et 55 ou 56 l'auront. Donc chacun part avec 18.33% de probabilité.

I.e. 3 headings: inactive activities, completed (where I see my vanier application), and inactive

I see : current activies, completed activites, and inactive activities

Michalk, peut êtr que le gars est en train de bluffer

If the results have been posted, you can under the current activities section. If no, then your result has not.

There are no Current Activities at this time.

Which means ? The people in the other forum are f****ing around !

Michalk, peut êtr que le gars est en train de bluffer

Or perhaps he is with a different funding agency and they released their results?

There are no Current Activities at this time.

Which means ? The people in the other forum are f****ing around !

Your result has not been posted yet. It will be soon, they should complete before 16:30.

Mine is the same as yours

Your result has not been posted yet. It will be soon, they should complete before 16:30.

Mine is the same as yours

Do you think they'll be able to manage posting all the resutls before 16:30 ? It's kinda hard for me to believe it !!

Anyway, did you here any news about someone winning the award ?

Do they publish the winners results first ? :-S

Edited by vivaldi

Do you think they'll be able to manage posting all the resutls before 16:30 ? It's kinda hard for me to believe it !!

Vivaldi, it's a automatic process i think... I dont' think that they will dod this one by on.

You will receive an automatic e-mail whe it is available. So do "F5" in you inbox.

Edited by eliasg

They told me that the results will be posted today four hours ago.

They also told me that I can tell them if I didnt receive the email.

I donot think they post the winners first.

Fingers crossed!

Vivaldi, it's a automatic process i think... I dont' think that they will dod this one by on.

You will receive an automatic e-mail whe it is available. So do "F5" in you inbox.

I have push technology man :-P when I receive an email, I will get notified :-P In addition, I use a MacOSX so I don't have the F5 fashion :-P

Good luck