PHS, diversity statemen exchange

I was wondering if there is any Personal History Statement exchange, especially the one from Berkeley. I just finished my first draft and want to share it, I can also read or critique other.

I am a little bit lost to what is the focus of this essay and would like to see what others think

Thanks

Hey guys,

I am also applying to Berkeley (for M.Arch) and am struggling a bit with the PHS. How have you guys approached it thus far? I'm interested in focusing on public interest design (in architecture) and I'm trying to implement a combination of my experience with social-oriented work and creative work.

I'm a bit stuck at the moment. Please feel free to share how you guys have been approaching this

Thanks

I'm working on my Berkeley PHS as well, and definitely need some feedback; I'd be happy to do an exchange with someone. I'm at about 400 words at the moment.

Must of my stattament is about the social work I have done.... an a little bit about my ethnic background.

How long are you guys doing this and the sop? how many words?

The prompt states that it should be no more than two pages, double spaced. I find the most difficult part of this is condensing it into such a short essay. I'm at 643 words, and just barely over 2 pages.

I'm going to work on it a little bit more but I'd love to do an exchange at some point.

The prompt states that it should be no more than two pages, double spaced. I find the most difficult part of this is condensing it into such a short essay. I'm at 643 words, and just barely over 2 pages.

I'm going to work on it a little bit more but I'd love to do an exchange at some point.

My prompt does not say anything about the length, in the department they told me they like 3 pages double spaced

Sorry about that George, my prompt came specifically from the Architecture department's website. I should have realized that it'd be different between departments.

That´s fine, I already have my first draft finished if you still want to exchange