CSUDH and CSULB

MSW Bound

I turned my apps in for both CSULB and CSUDH's MSW programs this week. When I turned my apps in, both schools stated that their census was low and I should hear something before the end of the year. I hope you all are finishing your apps and getting them in!

I will complete and turn in my apps for CSULA, CSUF, and UCLA this week. I do not want the rejection I felt last year due to last minute app completion.

Best to you all!

MSW Bound

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

CSUDH... the old saying says - one bird in the hand is better than two in a bushel. I prefer DH because they offer the community mental health component. LB only has CYA and gerontology... I am interested in neither.

I got in to CSUDH as well and I love the area and the fact that they offer the classes needed to obtain you License, But I also got into CSULA and they have a very well known program but dont offer classes need for you License. So I am having a hard time....