Checking to see if schools recieved GRE scores

Kitkat

So I took the GRE, and had it sent to 4 schools for free, and will be having it sent out to the last few schools. There is one school I have a Dec 15th deadline, and it was one of the first I had it sent out to with the whole free thing. One of the others I sent it out to has already confirmed that they received the scores, but the one with the Dec. 15th application, doesn't have it up on their website yet. What I am wondering is what people think I should do. There seem to be several different options.

1) Email the program to see if they received them.

2) Upload a copy, which they seem to give an option for.

3) Wait a week or so to see if anything changes on the application page.

4) Some combination of the above?

Definitely upload a copy, if they give the option to do so. That way they'll have your scores no matter what. Perhaps you could also wait a week and then send a friendly email to the admissions people if you haven't seen your application page change yet. It could be that they just haven't got around to updating the application pages yet. One school I applied to last year didn't update the application page until several weeks after the deadline. :o

Edited by newms