How do you prepare for PhD Chemistry Diagnostic Exams (ACS Exams) without the actual study guide for the corresponding ACS Exam?

Pnictides

How do you prepare for PhD Chemistry Diagnostic Exams (ACS Exams) without the actual study guide for the corresponding ACS Exam? I obtained the study guide for general, organic, and physical, but how do you prepare for the biochemistry, inorganic and analytical chemistry exams if these study guides aren't made available yet?

Should I review my class notes and textbooks?

• 6 months later...

Have ay body given DUCK exam???.I have DUCk exam on monday.Some tips and which topics I should seriously revise at last momment and any help regarding the DUCK exam will be great.Pls Pls help as I have to clear this exam to continue my PhD and since there is no online support neithr any tips any help would be really great.Thanks

I request if somebody see this thread before Monday please help me

Thanks

Have ay body given DUCK exam???.I have DUCk exam on monday.Some tips and which topics I should seriously revise at last momment and any help regarding the DUCK exam will be great.Pls Pls help as I have to clear this exam to continue my PhD and since there is no online support neithr any tips any help would be really great.Thanks

I request if somebody see this thread before Monday please help me

Thanks

Diagnostic of Undergraduate Chemistry Knowledge = DUCK?