Mcgill letter of recommendation problem!

umtto

Happy New Year.

I completed my application and for Fall 2012 for mechanical graduate program of McGill

Concerning the recommendation letter, my instructors have't received e-mail from McGill which they can submit letter of recommendation.

In website, it says that "Letters may be sent electronically (via e-mail) and will be accepted if sent by University Career Centres, Electronic Portfolio Management Companies and other document storage services."

So, please kindly tell me how my instructors can submit letters of recommendation electronically (via-email)?

Please help me~~~~

Ok well, I am applying to a completely different field at McGill, but when I had some issues around my letters, the program coordinator just gave me an email address with which my recommenders could send their letters. The only requirement was that my LOR writers had to send them via an institution email address, which is fair enough.

I would ask your program coordinator for the best way forward. If you're pressed for a deadline, call the admissions office. Good luck!