Waiting to hear back - MFA in Photography

faech

Just got my first acceptance (to balance out my Yale rejection). Accepted via email to Ohio State University. Also had a phone interview today with Ohio University at Athens. And also got a phone call from Wash U (St. Louis) to advise I was accepted there too.

Congrats on the Ohio State Acceptance! I have a question...all of my application materials were turned in WAY before deadline...but the application still shows as incomplete! What the heck right? Is that an issue you ran into?

Congrats on the Ohio State Acceptance! I have a question...all of my application materials were turned in WAY before deadline...but the application still shows as incomplete! What the heck right? Is that an issue you ran into?

Yes, many of the schools show missing items when I've recieved emails to say that the file is complete and ready for review. I think they get behind in updated the websites. The schools have been good about emailing if they are missing something.

Yes, many of the schools show missing items when I've recieved emails to say that the file is complete and ready for review. I think they get behind in updated the websites. The schools have been good about emailing if they are missing something.

Oh good. :) That's been my experience as well...but y'know...it's always good to get a second opinion. haha. :)

CCA interview!

I saw someone said that the interview day for Calarts has changed but I didn't receive

any notice. I am wondering if u heard anything or not since you also have interview with Calarts.

I saw someone said that the interview day for Calarts has changed but I didn't receive

any notice. I am wondering if u heard anything or not since you also have interview with Calarts.

same here, no notification as of yet so sticking with marhc 8th

Just got my first acceptance (to balance out my Yale rejection). Accepted via email to Ohio State University. Also had a phone interview today with Ohio University at Athens. And also got a phone call from Wash U (St. Louis) to advise I was accepted there too.

For Ohio in Athens - was that for an MFA in Photo? Or Photojournalism?

Anyone has the idea when SVA will release the result???

hey creamypencil, I checked out SVA's website today, and here is what I've found :

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Admissions Notification

• Applicants who have completed the application process by January 20, 2012, will receive an admission decision, in writing, by April 1, 2012.
  • The College does not disclose admissions decisions via phone.
  • All admission decision letters are sent to the mailing address on file. To avoid delays in notification, applicants who move or change addresses during the application process should contact Graduate Admissions via e-mail (gradadmissions@sva.edu) to update their contact information.

I guess the only thing we can do rite now is to wait, wait, and wait !!!