Is it ok to list attended seminars on CV?

misgengen

my research lab offered a summer series of seminars with a speaker coming in every week for three months and I attended the whole series. I was told I can't put it in my CV by other people, but I was thinking of putting it under professional development or additional training? I am trying to apply for public health and thought it would at least show some dedication to the field. How would I list it if its OK? Thanks

I have done that before for my cv but I am not in your field. I dont see the harm if it is under professional development as you are not making it seem like you have done something unethical. i think it does show commitment at the least it shows that you have learned or did something related to the field in a way that can single you out for not being clueless. My tiny chump change :)

I have a heading in my CV titled, "Academic Experiences and Activities". I briefly list relevant talks and workshops I have attended, making sure to note I was an attendee.

Not sure how it is interpreted, but my mentors have never commented against the section.

Best of luck!