SSRC/IDRF 2012

markierts

Yes, I thought it was one batch as well, though I just checked my email from last year, and my request then was Jan 28 -- not the 25th as yours (and many others according to last year's thread) was, Nescafe. The only two explanations I can think of are that I'm towards the end of the alphabet and that my field has a perpetual tardiness problem. (i.e. professors who read these things were late, but both years?) Though I bet it's neither.

Hmm, interesting. Like nescafe I was disappointed last week assuming my app. was done, so now I might get another dose of disappointment! Has anyone had the nerve/motivation to contact them about this? Obviously I haven't worked up the nerve myself...though they would probably be deliberately vague based on comments from previous years...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Received an announcement from SSRC last night re: another grant competition. Got excited about receiving something from SSRC and was slightly disappointed to learn nothing new about my application. I wrote back and thanked them for the announcement and asked if there was any indication of when notifications for the IDRF would go out. Emily wrote back immediately and let me know notifications would go out in May. Hang in there!

Ugh May indeed. Though could you tell if that response was more "yes, we are running behind a bit...notifications won't go out until May" or "as specified on the website, the SSRC will notifiy all applicants of decisions by May?" (out of curiosity/increasing frustration over not knowing)

Good news everyone! I contacted Emily and she said that all decisions would be sent out the week of April 23rd. So, at least we have a definite time-table! Good luck to you all!!!!

Is this for masters sshrc as well?