MIT EECS Fall 2012 Results

tjc

I bet the only thing their office is doing today is answering phone calls about application status :) They are probably already regretting sticking to their rejection posting schedule if indeed there is one.

it seems so fleur...when i asked about my status,she asked me to mail me for it...then upon my insistence,she checked out and said I didnt make it up...but not everybody will call them i think...people who are in gradcafe only do...

Fuck! Got an email.

I am sorry to inform you that your application to EECS at MIT was not accepted. We hope to have a letter posted to your online application account in the very near future. As you probably know, we can only admit a very small percentage of applicants and as a result are forced to turn down many strong students like you with excellent credentials. I wish you well with your future endeavors.

MIT you are missing me :) Gonna miss an amazing candidate.

Finally posted online:

I am truly sorry to inform you that we are not offering you admission to M.I.T. in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.

The number of applicants for admission to the graduate school greatly exceeds the number which can be accommodated, and it has been necessary to refuse admission to many fine applicants.

We appreciate your interest in M.I.T. and sincerely hope that you will be able to continue your professional studies elsewhere.

Very truly yours,