List of things to do instead of checking admit status

wheatGrass

Baha. My day today and every day.

http://mycatisadick.com/

Thank you!! this actually did the trick...I have successfully been sucked into this for the past half hour instead of cycling through my apps over and over again. Also, one of the best cat sites I've seen online, haha.

I wish I had one people would WANT to do. I spent most of my time creating a 12 page final exam, and then subsequently GRADING the 282 question final... yeah... about that...

On the bright side, it took my mind and time away from the stress of waiting during critical time point. Heh heh heh...

I joined Goodreads - it has a resolution-setter for how many books you aspire to read this year, so I'm trying to actually hit my ideal number. It's been incredibly distracting and calming, particularly because I walked in the library for the first time in years the other day for all things non-academic. ^_^ The website itself keeps me easily distracted, which I like when I get in OCD-check-status-mode from 9-5 on weekdays.

Enjoy your pets.

Consider where to apply next year - I haven't totally thrown in the towel on being accepted, I just feel better when my life's in order, so I'm already researching programs I unfortunately found out I wished I'd applied to this cycle. It gives me hope just to look at school websites and feel the excitement of Potential though.

Volunteer in your community - hospice is a good one. My hospice patients always put my life in perspective compared to the big picture.

1. Make an account on Fitocracy, halfheartedly do 20 crunches when you remember to

2. Set up movie dates with a friend once a week and plow your way through the Most Ridiculous Movies Of All Time

3. Snack on unlikely vegetables dipped in unhealthy substances (ie. a whole head of Romaine lettuce in a pint of chocolate ice cream)

4. Go to lab, get frustrated at lack of things to do

5. Attempt to write thesis

6. Bake cookies instead

7. Lie on floor and whine about how you will never get into grad school and fail at life

8. Stumble upon really cool article and remember why you want to dedicate your life to this

1. Make an account on Fitocracy, halfheartedly do 20 crunches when you remember to

2. Set up movie dates with a friend once a week and plow your way through the Most Ridiculous Movies Of All Time

3. Snack on unlikely vegetables dipped in unhealthy substances (ie. a whole head of Romaine lettuce in a pint of chocolate ice cream)

4. Go to lab, get frustrated at lack of things to do

5. Attempt to write thesis

6. Bake cookies instead

7. Lie on floor and whine about how you will never get into grad school and fail at life

8. Stumble upon really cool article and remember why you want to dedicate your life to this

hahaha I love #3...

1) go on gradcafe and/or return to checking facebook ten times a day, instead

2) www.animalstalkinginallcaps.tumblr.com

3) Harass my cats

4) Bake goodies for my references

5) Go to work!

6) Clean all the things?

7) Sleeeeeeeep

8) work out sit in front of the t.v. eating baked goods that were intended for references

9) Give up and check admissions status ten times a day anyways