Happy February!

PhDreaming

Funny how time is all relative. Time just flew by studying for GREs and filling out these apps. And now I feel like I've lived to a 100 years of age just waiting for February to roll around. I can't believe we've made it! Congrats on getting to this point, it's a huge milestone. Now for the admission decisions to start rolling in... :P

So true!!! We should really start to get news in the next two weeks. But

......I still think HGSE is making decisions in March. :'(

So true!!! We should really start to get news in the next two weeks. But

......I still think HGSE is making decisions in March. :'(

Ugh to the wait-time. Last year PhD admission notices came end of Feb. I read somewhere they like to give notice on the last week of Feb? But I could be wrong... hmm. I know Masters comes out mid-March

Edited by hitomimay

Yuck to HGSE. Last year PhD admission notices came end of Feb. I read somewhere they like to give notice on the last week of Feb? But I could be wrong... hmm. I know Masters comes out mid-March

Infinite tears of sadness...

By March 1, it's likely I will have heard from all my programs. I have to take a minute to realize how much time I could potentially waste between then and now worrying about what's now out of my hands.

Haha, tell me about it. Although I think I can safely replace "could" in that statement "will most certainly." It would be nice if I could focus on other things, like actually graduating. :P ...(or ANY other things, for that matter)

• 3 weeks later...