Temple

gradcaffeine

well, my brother applied there for undergrad and I for grad, and it has the same application system, and when he was accepted, that note did indeed appear on the application page.

congrats!

Many thanks! It's just that my POI told me that their admissions process is quite intricate. You have to be accepted by the department, than by the Grad School. After that, your fate (at least financially) is decided in a meeting with professors and administrators. It's so complicated it's hard to know where I stand! But many thanks!

Many thanks! It's just that my POI told me that their admissions process is quite intricate. You have to be accepted by the department, than by the Grad School. After that, your fate (at least financially) is decided in a meeting with professors and administrators. It's so complicated it's hard to know where I stand! But many thanks!

I think this is the way it works for many programs. Its pretty rare for the grad school to reject an applicant (its usually just meeting the minimum requirements like a bachelors degree, minimum gpa, etc.)

My thoughts are that it's probably better news that the "Complete - Ready for Review" status that my application is still listed as. ;) Congrats!

I applied political science but the "Complete-Ready for Review" is so annoying. It's been that way since December when I fniished my application! Its just taunting me at this point.