Buffalo rejection

No letter again today. Status on the website still says "under review." Don't know what those facts mean, but it is nice finally to be happy about NOT receiving a letter.

Me either. However, if you look at the results from buffalo over the last couple of years, the are notorious for not sending rejections out until as late as late March early April. Some people stated that they never got a rejection, but instead had to call to get it. I'm counting this one as a loss and moving on with my life.

Timshel, you were right. I emailed Sophia Canavos, and she was kind enough to copy/paste my rejection letter (which was apparently dated Feb 6).

Good luck to all of you who were able to apply to multiple places! Hope to see some of you next year.

Thanks capacity. I saw this and did the same and got a quick reply back from Sophia with my rejection letter. I just really need to move on with my life as well!