waitinginohio Posted March 3, 2009 Share Posted March 3, 2009 I e-mailed the DGS saying I've been accepted to two other top 20 schools and can't seriously consider the UW unless they can offer some kind of funding. I haven't heard anything back yet - I'll probably call to follow up later this week if she doesn't respond. Did you contact anyone grad2B? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now