Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

How do you reply to schools that accept you but you want to wait and hear back from other institutions to make a properly informed decision?

Edited by jrg
Posted

Personally, I just said I am excited and happy to hear of my acceptance but I still have a few schools to visit before I can make my decision.

Posted

"Thank you very much for admitting me into your department." Then, depending on what they've already told you, ask a few questions about visiting, funding, or advising or course offerings or whatever.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use