Post the Application Status That's Ruining Your Life

i have 3 schools i'm still waiting on. one i should hear from tomorrow according to the department head. that could seriously make my day. and if that is a funded acceptance, than i probably won't be worried so much about the other 2, even though they are possibly better programs. i'd be extremely happy going to the one i should hear from tomorrow.

Admission Term: 2012-2013 Fall

Admission Type: Graduate Studies

Application Status: Application Processing Has Begun

Program Of Study Requested: Master of Arts - English Language & Literature

Date Created: Dec 15, 2011

It has said "application processing has begun" for almost two months.

Edited by obrera

Most of mine don't even have a thing like that for the status. It just says I submitted an application... then nada. And no matter how many times I go on there, the "Congratulations!" before "you have successfully submitted your application" makes me think I've gotten in. I think Apply Yourself in general is ruining my life, with 5 of my applications being on there.

5401164040.jpg

This would be the only thing keeping my husband and I in the US next year. Hopefully they get back with a scholarship today (the only thing that would get me to go there thanks to it being even more expensive than our undergrad and that was painful enough.)

*edit* just checked the survey and sometime after 4-ish CST yesterday someone posted that they got in!

Edited by GreenePony

"Your application has been received by Lakehead University. Once we receive all required documentation, an assessment will be made. Please refer to the "My Documents" section of your "myInfo" account for a list of required documentation."

Annoying, because when I click on "My Documents" it says I've submitted everything.

Edited by slate

Ah, Northwestern! So familiar, so painful!

I've convinced myself I won't get into Northwestern though, so this is the one that's really killing me

ScreenShot2012-02-24at10912AM.png

that's Boulder - I know cause mine looks exactly the same ... (except for psych)!

"Application for Review is Complete: Your application has been referred to the Graduate Department for review. You will be notified of their decision in writing by our office, when a decision is reached."

For over two months.

<_<

that's Boulder - I know cause mine looks exactly the same ... (except for psych)!

Yep, you got it! I probably won't hear a word from them until mid-March :( The Vanderbilt app might be worse because it just says "Thank you for your application for graduate study at Vanderbilt University. We will contact you when we have completed the review." There's nowhere to check online, but I keep looking at the app page anyway...

Edited by alicejcw