I applied to Cal State Long Beach, and Chapman. I was just placed on the wait list for CSULB and interviewed in February for Chapman. I haven't heard anything from Chapman since my interview. Worried and Discouraged.

To those of you who heard back from CSULB, how did you hear from them? Email, letter? I applied there too and haven't heard anything. Freaking out!

:blink:

I applied for the traditional MA program at CSULB. I received an email last Thursday saying that I was put on the waitlist.

I applied to CSUF, but haven't heard anything back yet. I've been assuming that since they extended the deadline to March 1st, decisions will be going out pretty late. I got my first decision from an out of state school only two days after the Fullerton deadline...

I haven't heard from CSU East Bay, CSULA, CSUF or San Jose State.

Glad that I'm not the only one....

Does anyone know when we should be hearing from any of these schools!!!?????

I haven't heard from CSU East Bay, CSULA, CSUF or San Jose State.

Glad that I'm not the only one....

Does anyone know when we should be hearing from any of these schools!!!?????

Reportedly, LA isn't sending out anything until mid-April which is totally absurd. SJ's website said that they will send stuff BY April 15th so don't contact them until the 16th about your application. But who knows when they will actually send them? I'm tempted to call them and say that I'm not asking about MY application but about all applications in general and see what they say! I just want to know what I should do about making other schools wait while I make a decision. Most schools need a reply if you are going to take their acceptance by the 15th so I think it's totally mean for schools to do this to us...

If you call those schools and ask and report back here I will give you my first born!!

• 3 weeks later...

I heard back from CSULA on Monday. I got accepted - they sent a letter and want an answer by April 15. I'm currently attending CSUN and finishing their pre-CDS program, we expect to hear from them next week during Spring Break - at least that is what we were told.

Edited by niccig

Has anyone else heard from any of the CSU schools (CSUF, CSULA, CSUEB or SJSU)? I thought I would've heard SOMETHING by now from CSUF and CSULA since other people have heard.