SUNY Buffalo or Binghamton for MSW? alo

SUNY Buffalo or Binghamton for MSW?

I just got accepted to my top two choices, and now must decide between the two. I am looking for a small program that gives a lot of individualized attention. Having discussion based classes (15 or less students) is very important to me. I am hoping to hear from people who have attended either school who could perhaps give me an example of their field placements, and tell me a little about jobs they have had post-graduation. Thanks!

I did not attend binghamton for my MSW (but I have been accepted and plan on beginning this fall). I am receiving my Bachelor's from BU in May and my classes were held in the Downtown Center, which is where the MSW classes will be held. I have friends in the MSW program and I know that the classes are similar to our undergrad courses in that they are a great size, very individualized and the placements are fantastic (you have a say in where you do your field work). Some students work in schools, others with substance abuse, etc.