Peace Studies Program @ Notre Dame

derrig23

I've only seen a couple of people submit to the results survey that they have either been accepted or rejected. While being accepted is better than being rejected, not knowing is worst of all! I'm still checking my email constantly and visiting this site frequently to see if others have received news, but no such luck. Admittedly, I'm kind of going crazy at this point. I thought that I would have heard something by now...one way or another...

Has anyone else applied to the Masters program for Peace Studies at Notre Dame? Has anyone heard back? Who contacted you and how?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Edited by derrig23

Hi! I applied to the PhD for Peaces Studies/political science.....no word yet. ARGH! I broke down and called yesterday afternoon and was told that decisions have been made in some departments. She said keep checking your online application - that they will update the status online and then mail out the notifications. Still nothing, even though I check approximately every 1.384762 seconds. :)

Hi! I applied to the PhD for Peaces Studies/political science.....no word yet. ARGH! I broke down and called yesterday afternoon and was told that decisions have been made in some departments. She said keep checking your online application - that they will update the status online and then mail out the notifications. Still nothing, even though I check approximately every 1.384762 seconds. :)

I know exactly how you feel! I keep expecting that today will be the day that I hear something, but it never is! UGH! I hope that you hear something soon...I'll be sure to post as soon as I get a response...Good Luck!

You too! I still haven't heard anything. Maybe they are testing us to see if we remain peaceful in the face of adversity? ;)

Ha! You're probably right...let's just think peaceful and calming thoughts! :) It can't be too much longer, right? :/

My girlfriend hasnt heard anything back from them either(although she already got admits to Denver, American, and USD). Notre Dame is lagging =/

Thanks for your input, it definitely makes me feel a little better! Let's hope that no news is good news at this point... :)

• 2 weeks later...