Indiana University-Bloomington

StephanieJ

If you're looking for places for lunch, you can go to 4th street, where you'll see plenty of international restaurants. It's a nice area, too. My favorite are Anatolia (Turkish) and Taste of India. In Kirkwood Ave. there are also some sports bars and if you're looking for good burgers, you can try Upland. It's a little bit further from campus, but both their burgers and their beer are great. I know there's some other place that have good burgers too, but I don't remember the name. If you want good pizza you can try Mother Bear's (third street) and for good breakfasts, The Runcible Spoon.

• 3 weeks later...

MA in art history for me....anyone else?

And I second the deliciousness of Anatolia. Such a fun atmosphere and lots of great food for a reasonable price. Complimentary tea and hummus, too!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! Two Graduate Students looking for one more roommate to fill their 3br house. We are a soon to be English PhD student and Russian and Eastern European Masters student. (There will also be a cat.) We are looking for someone who is laid back and social. We are respectful and passionate about our studies but also hope the house will be fun. The house is in a great location. Right on the Eastside of Campus. The number three bus is also right near us which can get you straight downtown or to College Mall if you don't want to walk/bike/drive. The living room is furnished. And the kitchen mostly stocked.

The lease runs August 7th 2012-July 31st 2013

If you are interested please PM a little blurb about yourself and past living experiences.