Hearing from the Kennedy School?

wabbitt09

According the Grad Cafe Results Forum, someone said they received an email about 11:42 AM on March 14, 2008 (last years admit). So my guess they are already on their way through the system if they are send out today. :o

OMG- that just gave be the shivers!

How many people here applied to MPA2 vs MPP??

I am MPP.

Also looking at the Grad Cafe Results Form, I don't know if this has been discussed. But it looks like they send out admit/rejections at different times during the month of March for each separate program.

That is probably why the last email that they sent out (mid-Jan to late Jan) said that your application is complete and you should hear back by the end of March...Its probably because for the whole month of March they send out acceptance/rejections and it takes the whole month for all the HKS programs. Plus that would give them a buffer zone too I guess.

Could it really be that the results will not come in today?

I don't expect to hear from HKS until next week (or the week after that if rejected). I've already been admitted into my "top choice school" anyway, so I don't know why I'm sweating this one. I guess I'm just curious to see if I will get admitted this time around and if HKS will actually offer me some $$.

Maybe we should just let it go and not allow it to bother us. The results will come when they decide to release them and we can't do anything about it but go on with our normal lives in the meantime.

How about that!?

That's absurd.

I have a (new) theory that we'll be hearing early next week. In past years, the Phd students heard first, followed by the Masters a few days later. On the results board, a Phd applicant posted a rejection email from yesterday... so MPP/MPAs should be in the next few days...

Ahhh, it's almost 4 am Saturday now. I just got back from my poker game and my email is still empty...Huhhhh Next Monday, I guess

You never know. I was notified by one program on a Saturday afternoon.

Please don't take this as a cue to check your email all weekend........

You never know. I was notified by one program on a Saturday afternoon.

Please don't take this as a cue to check your email all weekend........

That is a great comment. You have just made sure that some 300 gradcafeans keep hyperventilating throughout the weekend.

That is a great comment. You have just made sure that some 300 gradcafeans keep hyperventilating throughout the weekend.

Thankfully I'm taking a vacation the next week and will hold myself to limited internet access.