AAUW

clover123

I don't know the answer to you question. I would imagine that is not going to make a difference in their decision, but you can always call them up and ask in person.

Here's to mid-April!

I applied - Career Development Grant - it would make a HUGE difference for me and my family so I really have my fingers crossed. I'm getting antsy, too...

I applied for the Career Development Grant, too. I am hoping they might notify us early. I believe they asked that you notify them if you did NOTget into your first choice school (and perhaps submit an amended budget narrative?).

Good luck! I hope we all get funded!

I called their office and someone told me that I didn't have to give them an admission confirmation until they notified me of their decision.

April 15th is the date they send out their decision letters. So here's hoping for the best. I applied for their international scholarship.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw on another site that the list of recipients will be posted on their website by the end of the day on April 13 (and letters sent by regular mail that day). See http://academicjobs.wikia.com/wiki/Dissertation_Fellowships_2012-13#AAUW_Dissertation_Fellowship. Presumably it will be the same for all AAUW grants?

Two more days! Good luck to all!

Jenni

After rejection from Fulbright and "Honorable Mention" (no $$) from National Science Foundation, I'm very anxious to hear about this one. 33 hours or less!