NDSEG 2012 - Fundopolotoplotopus

andrealphus

I can log in. However, the only thing I can see is the checklist of completed application materials so there is nothing new. So maybe I am logging into the wrong part of the website? I don't know.

I can log in. However, the only thing I can see is the checklist of completed application materials so there is nothing new. So maybe I am logging into the wrong part of the website? I don't know.

Are you logging into ndseg.asee.org/award? I can still log-in to the app site, but not the award site.

Can't login either. I like/agree/hope its true the idea about the new login information being in your "congratulatory" email if you do receive it. Keeps the hope alive...

I was able to log into ndseg.asee.org/award yesterday and earlier this morning. However, I haven't been able to login since 11am today. I have no idea what this means

They reset their database this morning. Everyone was able to log in prior to this reset. Now no one can log in, so far at least.

Edited by slu

They reset their database this morning. Everyone was able to log in prior to this reset. Now no one can log in, so far at least.

I see. thank you for the information. I was under the impression they had gotten the list and had started updating the website.

I just tried to log in to the awards page again, and now I'm getting a different error message--"The 2012 season awards system is not yet open" on a new page--in addition to the usual "Either the email address or the password you entered is incorrect."

...guess it'll be posted soon! here's hoping

Edited by NDSEG2012

I just tried to log in to the awards page again, and now I'm getting a different error message--"The 2012 season awards system is not yet open" on a new page--in addition to the usual "Either the email address or the password you entered is incorrect."

...guess it'll be posted soon! here's hoping

I feel like they put that up to prevent everyone from trying to log in a million times.

Edited by nbren12

I feel like they put that up to prevent everyone from trying to log in a million times.

It is better for us because we don't have to type in our email and password every time now. If the log-in window appears again, then you know that the award list is up.

can people still access https://ndseg.asee.org/award/7240/overview ?

I am still able to see the old awards page there (the blank one with overview and change contact info)

After testing with different browsers (thinking it might be due to cookies), I think this is a result of me idly logging into my application.

can people still access https://ndseg.asee.o...d/7240/overview ?

I am still able to see the old awards page there (the blank one with overview and change contact info)

After testing with different browsers (thinking it might be due to cookies), I think this is a result of me idly logging into my application.

I still see that old page, too

It is better for us because we don't have to type in our email and password every time now. If the log-in window appears again, then you know that the award list is up.

lol...I can't wait to see this thread when the log-in window appears again, and nobody can log-in again.

Hey Dasgut, did they say if the awards are going out today at all?

They told me that awards will be out by April 15th. My friend also called and they said that the awards are going out by the 15th even if the list comes over the wknd.