Question...please help

Hey guys, I am not going in to law but I am faced with a huge delima, and I wondered if you could help me.

I would rather PM someone than right it on here, but the short version is, I am applying to schools and have some impressive acceptances, but zero funding anywhere. The thing is, I am a good student, but my school pulled me from a program, in a very questionable way a year ago, and that is killing me in the application process. I owe a lot of people a lot for helping me get through this, but I never wanted to open a can of worms by sueing, but now that I can't afford grad school I think it may be the best thing.....

I just hope that someone, a future lawyer who understand the application process, wouldn't made hearing my story and giving me advice. I want to pay back the people who have helped me without killing my Phd shot. ANyways......if you wouldn't mind hearing me out, please let me know...

Thanks

• 5 months later...

I'm not an attonery, but personally from what I see you should certainly try to get someone to review your situation. Have your schools said exactly why they aren't funding you? I have family members who have also been in messed up situations and its cost them their entire career. So, I would say go for it especially if you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this past event is negatively impacting your chances of funding graduate school. When it's your future at stake you have to look at every viable option. Maybe people from the program you were pulled from can vouche for you too. You need to have as much support as you can get. Best of luck.