What now?

contretemps

I accepted an offer exactly one month ago and the admissions officer told me he/she will get back to me in a week or so. I haven't heard from him/her ever since. What do I do now? I'm kind of freaking out because I don't know what to do next. I've talked to a few grad students about housing but I feel like nothing is really final until I get the I-20 form (I'm international, btw).

I would wait until the national deadline and then contact them again. I think they're probably busy finishing the application process for people who are on the waiting list. Once everything's finalized they'll start sending out official acceptance package, at least that's the case for the school I'm attending this fall. :)

I accepted an offer exactly one month ago and the admissions officer told me he/she will get back to me in a week or so. I haven't heard from him/her ever since. What do I do now? I'm kind of freaking out because I don't know what to do next. I've talked to a few grad students about housing but I feel like nothing is really final until I get the I-20 form (I'm international, btw).

well... I thought I was the only international guy who is in a severe state of panic regarding I-20 !! its been exactly one month since I accepted the offer, and dept. admission officer replied that he/she will start the admission process ..... but never heard back from univ. admission office or dept. admission officer ............

Edited by ah233